A quick run-through of the least year at magpiebrain is in order I think:
- January saw me looking at IoC and getting far more interested than I should of. I also found del.icio.us, and the web was a good place again.
- February and I was playing with Spring, XWork and TDD. My article on IoC goes up at java.net – shame on me!
- March and I was writing up stuff on regular expressions before I started my current job.
- April saw me finally sort out permalinks and send a new site design live. A long commute also saw some longer than average posts.
- May and I was playing around with a few things I never came back to.
- June came around and I was playing with Naked Objects, I upgraded this site to Movable Type 3, and I went to Glastonbury.
- July and I started looking beyond the crap a bit more, and purposely started writing things to piss people off. It kind of worked…
- August was a very slow month, as my new client was sapping all ability to even think about interesting (or otherwise) topics.
- September was another slow month, for much the same reason, but I did get to escape from being build-bitch long enough to code for a couple of days, so it wasn’t all bad.
- October – ditto
- November – ditto. It seems being a build-bitch isn’t something which promotes frequent blogging.
- December was much better, thanks in part to managing to make it to a Java meet-up in London, work finally generating some subjects which I thought blogging about would be of interest, and I found out I was off to a new client in the new year.
So happy new year everyone – roll on 2005…Advertisements